Photo

What's Everyone Doing?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SmokePole

SmokePole
  • Admin
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Hunting Deer, Hog, Turkey and anything else legal.<br />Freshwater Fishing and Golf

Posted 23 January 2017 - 10:30 AM

Attached File  DANCERS63.gif   6.91KB   0 downloads

Attached File  Watcha Doin.gif   146.71KB   0 downloads

Click on Monkey

468 x 60 Hunting / Optics Banner

#2 jrs1

jrs1
  • Members
  • 962 posts
  • Interests:hunt &amp; fish

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:13 AM

Work, Work, Work lol    Have al the house work to catch up on now that deer season is over ;-)

#3 SmokePole

SmokePole
  • Admin
  • 3,155 posts
  • Interests:Hunting Deer, Hog, Turkey and anything else legal.<br />Freshwater Fishing and Golf

Posted 23 January 2017 - 11:31 AM

I heard that!!!!

Had a septic drain line put in (100") and it tore up much of the back yard and I now have to even it all back out?

WAIT

Just as that was done the tree people came and took down 24 pine trees. Unfortunately the back hoe broke and they had to pull all the tree trunks out behind a truck- Creating numerous channels through the rest of the back yard. There went the rest of the yard and grass. They cleaned up all the big stuff but my wife and I have been raking pine needles, cones and small pieces since before Christmas. Next I have to level the yard as best I can. Come spring I have to replant the grass.

A couple weeks ago I had to replace the faucets in the tub and subsequently replace all the plumbing pipes from copper to CPVC. That went well. Now I have a leak in the tub drain line. (Put a bucket under the house until I can get to it???)

As you well know - The list goes ON and ON.

Still got 4 deer stands in Lewis Ocean Bay that have to come out.

#4 ithica db

ithica db
  • Members
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:To many to list anything but work

Posted 23 January 2017 - 12:03 PM

Now there is a subject!!
Work work and more work.
Also trying to clear 1/4 acres on the property to plant another orchard. I just started sat and have made some ground. I am also researching the best way to help with turkey nesting areas since I don't need that much fire wood. If anyone knows the best way let me know.
Goals other then work and house work are water system and solar energy. I don't mind the generator however seems a little overkill for tv. I do like tv nap time. Coyote control was at the for front till they told me the scope was too big for the gun. I might try and trap some. All of this is subject to the top iteam that dreaded work thing. There are huge changes as well coming this year that may derail everything will see

#5 BIG BUCK BOY

BIG BUCK BOY
  • Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 02:56 PM

laid up with a healing broken ankle hope to be walking before small game goes out i need some squirrels

#6 stlhunr

stlhunr
  • Members
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting, Camping.

Posted 23 January 2017 - 04:39 PM

Doing a little Squirrel hunting/scouting with the Daughter. Getting my boats and fishing stuff ready for spring fishing. Getting some Honey Dos done.

#7 STAN

STAN
  • Members
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:hunting, fishing, shooting

Posted 23 January 2017 - 06:17 PM

Mostly taking care of my father. He Just turned 87 in December.

#8 Pezzaroon

Pezzaroon
  • Members
  • 150 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing, Shooting, Family

Posted 25 January 2017 - 10:10 AM

Trying to get out and do some squirrel hunting.  Had a buddy tell me that his squirrel dog got on some hogs on the south east side of Guillyard lake in the Francis Marion, so hopefully I can go up and take advantage of that this weekend.

#9 Roaddog

Roaddog

Deb's Dawg

• Admin
  • 19,038 posts
  • Interests:Fishing and Hunting

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:33 PM

working my tail off. Burnt out, cant sleep. Trying to keep head above water.. Looking forward to the March hog hunt.