Photo

Bear Game Over For Sale

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bushmstr02

bushmstr02
  • Our Gang
  • 2,316 posts
  • Interests:Bow Hunting & anything outdoors , classic trucks & restoration / body work , XBOX 360 !

Posted 14 May 2014 - 08:39 PM

I have a new bear method that will be delivered tomorrow and I have a bear game over for sale that I've been using for the last couple of years . It is set at 28" draw ( can be adjusted from 25" - 31" witout a bow press ), tag says 70lbs but never had it checked but the bolts are turned to the max though . The bow comes with a limb saver silencer kit ( string silencers , split limb silencers and the dampner ) . Whisker biscuit , quiver , cobra 1 pin sight ( at 20 yrds ) with light , kisser button , tube peep and 9 beman ics hunter arrows ( no broadheads and I'm keeping the lumenocks ) . The arrows were wrapped and the the fletching put on by me so they aren't perfect and can be stripped and redone . The bow is in good shape and shoots really well , normal wear and tear but nothing major , some of the bolts have a little surface rust from hunting in the rain but can be cleaned and oiled . $350 obo would prefer not to ship but can for actual shipping cost , will meet at reasonable distance from Greenville sc .

Type: single-cam compound bow

Riser: machined aluminum

Draw Weights: 50, 60, 70 lbs.

Draw Length: 25"-31"

Brace Height: 7.875"

Let-Off: 80%

Advertised IBO Speed: 301-305 fps.

Overall Weight: 3.9 lbs

Axle-to-Axle Length: 33"

Attached File  WP_20140509_004.jpg   1.91MB   4 downloads

468 x 60 Hunting / Optics Banner