• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ithica db

ithica db
  • Members
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:To many to list anything but work

Posted 11 March 2012 - 04:02 PM

My wife got up this morning and told me a story and wasn't happy about it. She told me a boat showed up about 2:00am last night with lights that shined in the windows and loud noise and a blaring radio. She didn't know what it was. Me being a hunter said aw that was just some bow hunters you will be ok, crap not the right thing to tell a pissed wife. I only ask one thing turn the radio down some when you are within 150 feet of the house at 2 am other than that I will try to calm her down for you.

468 x 60 Hunting / Optics Banner

#2 Dadf

Dadf
  • Members
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Fishing anything having to do with trees

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:34 PM

As much as I'd like to try bowfishing I don't think I could ever be a part of an activity that would disrupt other peoples lives/rest like that!!! If I'd been there I do believe there would have been words exchanged....just sayn'.....

#3 ithica db

ithica db
  • Members
  • 699 posts
  • Interests:To many to list anything but work

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:38 PM

I am a kind of live and let live type of person and don't own the lake but I veiw it as if a car was on the road in front of the house.
At 2 am with loud music I would be a little concerned about what was going on. My wife doesn't have the same veiws as me glad she doesn't have a gun. :068: