Photo

Nice 10 Point

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 HuntDog

HuntDog
  • Members
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, fishing, hiking, boating, camping...anything with "ing" that requires being outdoors, pretty much.

Posted 12 November 2008 - 04:29 PM

That's the nicest looking buck I think I've seen coming out of SC, Akers. Nice job and good story too.

The ones my family down in Oconee Co. end up with look like dogs with sticks on their heads. Good to know there's something worth hunting around there. I was kind of worried about the deer I've seen compared to yours.

Good job. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

468 x 60 Hunting / Optics Banner

#17 Akers

Akers
  • Members
  • 167 posts
  • Interests:Hunting, Paintball, College Football, ATV's and Dirtbikes.

Posted 13 November 2008 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (HuntDog @ Nov 12 2008, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the nicest looking buck I think I've seen coming out of SC, Akers. Nice job and good story too.

The ones my family down in Oconee Co. end up with look like dogs with sticks on their heads. Good to know there's something worth hunting around there. I was kind of worried about the deer I've seen compared to yours.

Good job. thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

Thanks HuntDog...Yea a deer like this is few and far between in SC these days. Most people around my area will shoot anything that walks. I've tried to talk with other land owners around to manage the land but you still have some that dont care. Anyway yea I was lucky to get a kill like this. I just hope more are out there like this. Take it easy.

#18 ADEERMAN

ADEERMAN
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 09:19 AM

son that is a really nice buck any where... way to go..hope you take his son later on when ever he gets as big as his dad...

#19 jci63

jci63
  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:00 PM

Nice buck? That bucks awesome congratulations.